So let’s Start again. Vegan MoFo is an opportunity to Share Scrumptious vegan food all September. Some “MoFoers” Set a theme. My Silly theme is THE LETTER S. Somehow every post was Starting with S. So I went with it. After all it was September and Spring and Sunny. It meant I could make Smoky, Spicy, Sweet, Sticky, Saucy and Scrumdidliumptious food.
So let’s Skip trying to remember all the Sophisticated, Stylish, Sensational chatter I deleted. Sadly you will never read my Sparkling wit on Spam and Sourcery and Snozzberries. Instead, onto my Vegan MoFo Scheme and Some teaser pictures of what you will See this month. I can't wait to Share it with you.
- Super smoothie with berries, pear and banana
- Sesame hummus bites
- Smooth cashew coconut chocolate butter
- Speedy BBQ sauce
- Maple walnut asparagus bowl
Same Same Tuesdays:
- Sourdough cake with choc chip, walnut and dates
- Scotch broth with lentils and barley
- Simple vegan chocolate cupcakes
- Sludge soup (cauliflower, purple carrot and chickpea soup)
- Strawberry chia seed jam
- Sourdough chocolate bread pudding
- Sweet potato and poppy seed nut roast with strawberry glaze
- Sunshine pancakes
- Smoky Mexican nacholada casserole
- Stuffed squash with tex mex rice and beans
- Smoky coconut bacon and chocolate topped doughnuts
- Smoky buffalo hummus
Sensational place to eat out:
Standard Vegan MoFo posts:
* NOTES: I am a vegetarian who eats lots of vegan food. I cook a broad range of food and couldn’t decide between healthy food and comfort food in the Vegan MoFo categories. In fact I can’t remember which I chose. And if you don't know where to start finding other Vegan MoFo blogs have a Squizz at http://randomofo.com/.