I was also surprised to see the Heston Blumethal's Christmas puddings range in Coles. The hidden orange doesn't enthuse me. I am more tempted by his puddings with caramel filling and chocolate filling.
And all these Christmas goodies have been on the shelves so long that now they are being sold at cut prices! That is Christmas craziness!
salt dough tree decorations. Sylvia decided to give some to friends, teachers and cousins. You can see the finished decorations at the top of the post. And yes there are some snowflakes a la Frozen.
Finally here are a few foodie Christmas quicklinks:
- 45 edible gift ideas - Buzzfeed
- Cutest holiday cookies - Buzzfeed
- How christmas pudding evolved with Australia - The Conversation
- Jamie Oliver's Christmas vegan feast - Buzzfeed
- True North cafe have a Pentridge Prison gingerbread house
- Vegan cookie swap party - Keepin' It Kind
- Zuckerguss Zine: 15 baking recipes for your vegan holidays - Seitan is My Motor