Here is a round up of just some of the enticing recipes I have spied while I trawl Vegan MoFo blogs, and also a fun TV dinners list.
- Almond Feta Stuffed Dates - Veg-Am
- Cheeseless Pizza Bites (with creamed corn) - Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too
- Tater Tot Dumplings - KZ Cakes
- Vegan Devils on Horseback (with cashew cheese and chargrilled eggplant) - The Spade and Spoon
- Baked Tofu and Kale Chips Bowls with Tahini Dressing - Cadrys Kitchen
- Buckwheat Galettes with Creamy Mushroom Sauce - Coconut and Berries
- Lentil and Carrot Biryani - Green Urban Kitchen
- Spanish Rice, Buffalo Tempeh, Kale and Bell Pepper Wraps - Vegan Richa
- Sweet Potato and Mole Pizza - KZ Cakes
- Curried 'egg' sandwiches - Veganise This!
- Eggplant Parmiagana Cupcakes - The Vegan Kitchen of Dr Caligari
- Ramen Burger Buns - Spabettie
- Smoky Mac and Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - Vegan Yack Attack
- Vegan Hot Dogs - Don't Get Mad Get Vegan
- Brown Sugar Arepas with Peaches and Maple-Cayenne Pecans - Veg-Am
- Marble Cake with Cherries, Buttercream and Chocolate - Seitan is My Moto
- Raspberry and Citrus 'Cheesecake' - Almost Skinny Vegan Food
- Raw Chocolate Blueberry Hazelnut Crumb Cups - Wholly Vegan
|A random photo of tofu scramble|
10 Television shows with names after food.
- Sweet and Sour
- The Banana Splits
- Pie in the Sky
- Harry Hill's Shark Infested Custard
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
- The Herbs
A NOTE on keeping up with posts. Last year I had an RSS feed for all MoFo blogs to check but I haven't found one this year (let me know if there is one and I have missed seeing it). Random MoFo is useful but I prefer a feed. My time for commenting will be even less next week because we are off on holiday to Port Fairy. However I will be scheduling some posts while I am away.
This post is part of Vegan Month of Food September 2013. This year for Vegan MoFo I am cooking recipes inspired by some favourite tv shows - and veering off topic occasionally. Go to my Vegan MoFo list for more of my Vegan MoFo posts.