Tuesday 18 October 2016

Street Art in Melbourne: Chapel Street, Fitzroy and surrounds

Life continues to be busy and so I bring you some street art photos from July 2014.  They were taken at Chapel Street in Fitzroy where it comes off Johnston Street and turns into Elliot Street.  When I was there, I was impressed at all the street art. 

The street sign has a second sign saying Juddy Roller, a street art company (I didn't know they had street art companies!!!) so I assume they have done some of it.  If I had the time, I would look it up. 

Hope you enjoy the pics, particularly The Hamburgler (does anyone else remember him?)













More street art photos can be found under Street Art in Melbourne in my Reflections and Reviews page.

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous street art. Is the Hamburgler still around or was he taken out of the marketing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like street graffiti art its one of the reasons i like going to Bristol, as it often changes. These are interesting and do make your smile, like the giraffe. I have some graffiti art photos to share from Brighton, hope to do so before the end of the month. Like you, I too am busy mostly with work and trying to prep for VeganMofo - not very organised this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the penguins in particular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)